TV Appearances / Videos
I was on Good Morning America for my article “How to Bullyproof Your Child.”
I was on Fox News at 6 with Ernie Anastos for an article for Your Teen.
“The View” ladies discussing my article for the Washington Post about Babysitters and safety
Reading “And She Danced” For Listen to Your Mother’s Inaugural New York City Performance
Here are some much older media clips for when I was the Dating Diva, and Editor of publications, like Woman’s Own magazine.
I was interviewed for Freedom with Writing – An Interview with Editor/Author Estelle Erasmus
I love these interviews of me in Inc. by fellow New World Author Minda Zetlin (Career Self-Care)
Jane Friedman Excerpted Chapter 8 from Writing That Gets Noticed How to Successfully Pitch Op-Eds and Timely Timely Cultural Pieces in her popular newsletter. Jane named it the most popular post of the month it ran
Interview on Literary Mama: It’s not Selfish, It’s Self-full: A Conversation with Estelle Erasmus
Article: 1st in a series Writer’s Digest: What to Do to Maximize Your Launch Week and Get Your Book Noticed
I was featured in the New York Times Well Newsletter for “How to Bullyproof Your Child
- I was interviewed on a radio program CapeTalk for my piece on postpartum rage in Parent’s Magazine. Here is the link to the radio program.
- The Nexus with Art Swift podcast talking about an article I wrote for WIRED on nostalgia
- I was on The Chip Franklin Show (based on my article Why I Won’t Let My Daughter Sit on Santa’s Lap for Insider )
- I was on CJAD 800 Radio in Montreal for How to Bullyproof Your Child
Podcast Appearances for Writing That Gets Noticed
- I had a wonderful conversation about Writing That Gets Noticed, storytelling, creating content for publications, pitching ideas, and the state of publishing with Joanne Tombrakos, a fellow NYU Professor on her wonderful podcast Marketing, Mindfulness & Martinis.
- I’m was excited to be on the the Finding Your Bliss podcast with host, Judy Librach on Zoomer Radio and also on the podcast. Here is the link, and here I am singing “Summertime” on Soundcloud (which was in the Zoomer Radio version). This is a song I sung to my dad who has Alzheimer’s during the Pandemic. And this is the New York Times piece I wrote about it, Singing My Dad Back to Me.
- I was delighted to be on The Shit No One Tells You About Writing talking to brilliant interviewer/author Bianca Marais about Finding Your Voice and more. Listen here.
- Speaking with master interviewer Ronit Plank for Let’s Talk Memoir was a pleasure in this episode: Writing That Gets Noticed Featuring Estelle Erasmus
- I loved speaking about my experiences working in publishing, and sharing craft advice with Bill Kenower for Author2Author.
- Also a video interview with Bill Kenower for Author Magazine
- Know Your True Self Podcast: Writing That Gets Noticed with Estelle Erasmus
- Writer’s Voices With Monica and Caroline: Estelle Erasmus Gives Great Advice in Writing That Gets Noticed
- The Avid Reader on Writing That Gets Noticed in a conversation with Sam Hankin
- Simply Write with Polly Campbell Editor, Author, Teacher Estelle Erasmus Talks Pitching and Publishing
- The EmPOWERed Half Hour: Find Your Voice, Become a Better Storyteller, and Get Published with Award-Winning Journalist, Estelle S. Erasmus. I was also thrilled to be in the top 10 interviews in 2023 (#3) for the EmPOWERed Half Hour.
- Dr.Sheryl Ziegler’s Pod Couch Writing To Find Your Voice
- Legacy Launch Pad with Anna David talking about Getting Articles Published and Landing An Agent
- Wellness for Financial Grownups with Bobbi Rebell talking about How to Get Paid for Jobs You Do (And Sometimes Do) for Free with Author Estelle Erasmus
- The Mom & Podcast Career Pauses, Pivots and Parlaying Your Skill Sets
- Financially Well-Off From Careers to Publication: A Guide to Writing Success
- Real Women’s Work Podcast: Writer, Writing Coach, Author of Writing That Gets Noticed